Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Ever Wonder. Ask questions and live into the answers.








 If you think your life is hard, what are you comparing it to?

Do you ever have one of those moments where you feel like you get a smack in the face of perspective and the main though that goes through your head is, "... what on earth have I been complaining about, my life is great."


Well my life is great.  I have
- a home (warm, dry, loving, free, safe, my own)
- a family
- a car ( well it's my mums but I can still drive it)
- amazing friends
- opportunity to study and learn
- a great church
- I have God.  that in itself should provide an answer for any complaint I have


Today my life was blessed my


- working at my great job
- being told my a client that I was very efficient
- talking to one of the guys I work with about how he wants to treat a young girl with MS for free because thats the least he can do for someone that is bed ridden.  Was so encouraged by his heart.
- there was amazing sunshine today.
- took my library books back and they had the book i needed
- got a great park
- got to drive in the city and look at the houses and the ocean which i love
- got to visit with my cousins that have just moved back from Scotland
- got to talk to my sister. Love her.
- sung really loud in the car on the way home
- enjoyed my freshly cut hair (not a normal feeling for me)


A quote that I think is cute, found it the other day


Love..
A form of amnesia when a girl forgets there are 1.2 billion other guys in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment