If you think your life is hard, what are you comparing it to?
Do you ever have one of those moments where you feel like you get a smack in the face of perspective and the main though that goes through your head is, "... what on earth have I been complaining about, my life is great."
Well my life is great. I have
- a home (warm, dry, loving, free, safe, my own)
- a family
- a car ( well it's my mums but I can still drive it)
- amazing friends
- opportunity to study and learn
- a great church
- I have God. that in itself should provide an answer for any complaint I have
Today my life was blessed my
- working at my great job
- being told my a client that I was very efficient
- talking to one of the guys I work with about how he wants to treat a young girl with MS for free because thats the least he can do for someone that is bed ridden. Was so encouraged by his heart.
- there was amazing sunshine today.
- took my library books back and they had the book i needed
- got a great park
- got to drive in the city and look at the houses and the ocean which i love
- got to visit with my cousins that have just moved back from Scotland
- got to talk to my sister. Love her.
- sung really loud in the car on the way home
- enjoyed my freshly cut hair (not a normal feeling for me)
A quote that I think is cute, found it the other day
A form of amnesia when a girl forgets there are 1.2 billion other guys in the world.