Friday, April 17, 2009

my photography...

this shot above of Holly in the leaves would have to be one of my favorites. i just love the pose, the lighting and the color.



this photo above was in this amazing loft that i love and it happens to be one of my fav parts of this whole place and the public aren't allowed up there... but the stairs were there and no one was around and so we snuck up... glad we did.. love this shot!

I had the pleasure of photograping the beautiful Holly and this gorgeous place near where i live.. here are some of my shots...


it was such a great day. it was really hot and i had heaps of study to do but doing this photography session was way more fun.
Loved every minute of it, can't wait to do it again...
"change is all around us,
the wind brings it,
the rain shows us it's way,
sometimes we just need to let go
and let God take us."

No comments:

Post a Comment